How to connect temperature and humidity sensors

Could someone explain how you connected the temperature and humidity sensors on the breadboard and raspberry pi, because its really hard to see how you connected it in the video.

Also, if you could explain how to connect the AM2315 I2C Temperature and Humidity Sensor on the Raspberry Pi in case you cant explain how to do the first request, but please try to answer both of these questions.

Thanks!

1 Like

Which video are you referring to? Have you read the build article that accompanies the video?

We are reffering to AUTOMATED HYDROPONIC SYSTEM BUILD video, we have read the build article and its really hard to see how you connected everything.

Also, we would like you to explain more in detail how to connect the AM2315 I2C Temperature and Humidity Sensor on the Raspberry Pi and CO2 sensor which is MH-Z19B. We cant make it work properly.

Thanks in advance, Regards.

I don’t really know how to explain better than what I wrote in the build article. Perhaps you can point to specific parts of the build article that discuss connecting I2C devices and the CO2 sensor and explain what you’re not understanding.