After a few minutes of growth light action setting, the setting value is initialized?

After a few minutes of growth light action setting, the setting value is initialized???

output : on/off: Create in Rpi (Raspberry Pi GPIO) and set On State to LOW in the details and ON or OFF will operate normally.
I set Grow Light On and Grow Light Off in Function, but it doesn’t work

Even if i am click on or off in output, it does not work in function

I don’t understand your question.

Additionally, are you saying that you have an output that you can turn on and off manually from the Output Page, but an Action to turn the output off doesn’t ever trigger? Are you suggesting it is the Daily Point Trigger that is not triggering the Action? Have you looked in the daemon log for errors? Have you turned on Log Level Debug for the function?

In the detailed setting of output, what should I set on state to low or high? When set to low, click off to turn on the led, and when set to high, click on to turn on

That will depend on the device you’re turning on or off. For example, some relays are low-state triggered and turn on when 0 volts is applied. Others are high-state triggered and turn on when 3.3 volts is applied. “Low” would be used for the first example and “High” for the second.