Calculate quantity dispensed by Peristaltic over a period

Hi !

I upgraded to the last version (I use Mycodo for years) and I have to adapt some configurations I used to have.

I have Atlas peristaltic pumps as outputs and I would like to create an indicator who calculate the sum of liquid dispensed by a pump over a period (let’s say 24h). Impossible to find a way…

Thanks for your help !
Lilian

1 Like

Hi Lilian. It’s very timely that you mention this, because I’ve recently (this past week) wrote proof of concept code for calculating the total volume dispensed by a pump output, which is stored as a measurement of the pump output. I have yet to commit this code, because I wanted to apply it to all current pumps. It will essentially create a running total every time the pump dispenses, and save the new total volume to a new measurement. To clear the volume, you would go the output and press Clear Total Volume, use the Clear Total Volume Action in a Function, or call the control.clear_total_volume(output_id) function in any Python code within Mycodo.

We can use this thread to discuss my progress and I’ll post any updates here when I commit the code, if anyone wants to test the new functionality.

1 Like

Hi !

Thanks for your answer ! I will be happy to test !

I keep on following the thread.

Regards,
Lilian