Feature Enhancement Request: Widget Configuration Options for Graph Resolution / Default Zoom lvl

Feature Enhancement Request:

With "Enable Range Selector Selected on the Graph (Synchronous)[Highstock] Widget Configuration

When going back to the associated graph. (Amps_Graph in below example) hover over pen details screen works for the first 5 seconds after webpage refresh then then no longer hover to provide the pop up overlay that hovers around the mouse_cursor.

If I disable “Enable Range Selector”
And go back to the Graph the hover pens work indefinitely.

As a work around could an option in Graph (Synchronous)[Highstock] Widget Configuration be to
Have these graph inputs:

I’m just trying to have the graph zoomed in so I can hover over the trend pens to see their values and the resolution is too small at full.

Probably not a big deal in the scheme of things but wanted to get it written down.

Your screenshots have the cursor on different locations. A popup of data will only display when there are data points under the cursor.

Well I think i’m having a hard time describing the error the more I’m testing the more I’m just finding oddities. I had planned to get a bit more screenshots but my R-Pi crashed thought i’d write this up while it reboots.

When Enable Range Selector is checked, On my install it seems the graph is buggy. I wonder if I have a dependency issue somewhere but I don’t know how to check. These use Grafana - https://grafana.com?

Also thought maybe its not a bug but my system is running out of resources somewhere due to zoom resolution buttons being more resource intensive but I really am grasping at straws this isn’t my expertise at all.

Unchecked 'Enable Range Selector
Clicked Save
Enabled Range selector

Grabbed a screenshot fast

Only one pen populated this go around and Zoom buttons 1m-3m no longer are selectable but the single pen’s hover feature works.

Clicked Save
Enabled Range selector

Grabbed a screenshot fast

Hover slider is working for all the pens in the trend and associated values appear to be populating with good data.

1m-1d: are select-able, that is to say that when the cursor hovers over them it changes to a hand icon and when you click the graph changes zoom level.

1w- Full: appear to be select-able, that is to say that when the cursor hovers over them it changes to a hand icon but when you click, the graph - it does not change zoom levels.

Clicked Save

Refresh
Spinning reloading-wheel

Host un-pingable

Power cycled the unit.

I just needed to start playing with the settings a bit more I think.