File not found with Timelapse

My apologies if this has been answered, but I cannot find it if it has.
Using libcamera,
I can successfully capture stills and display them on the dashboard
Using timelapse, I can successfully capture the stills, and they are in the timelapse folder, (default path). However, when I try to display the latest timelapse image on the dashboard, or try to generate a timelapse video I get a file not found error.

2023-11-30 19:17:45,455 - ERROR - mycodo.devices.camera - Exception raised in ‘camera_record’ when setting user grp: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/aistech/Mycodo/>
Traceback (most recent call last):
** File “/var/mycodo-root/mycodo/devices/camera.py”, line 488, in camera_record**
** set_user_grp(path_file, ‘mycodo’, ‘mycodo’)**
** File “/var/mycodo-root/mycodo/utils/system_pi.py”, line 683, in set_user_grp**
** os.chown(filepath, uid, gid)**
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/aistech/Mycodo/cameras/9d11eab8-b931-4f40-9430-0d1378962a9f/timelapse/Timelapse-1-Camera_1-2023-11-30_19-17-35-im>

Yet when I browse to the directory, the images exist.

What am I missing?
Thank you!

Can you provide the full traceback? You only copied part of it. The issue appears to be due to the user mycodo not having access to your home directory. Same issue as here:

Thank you for the rapid response. Switching over to the camera function resolved the issue!

Thank you

1 Like