Introducing the carrier board designed for Mycodo, the HiveBoard

Thank you for the order, i now have 6 left. will ship out tomorrow

All i want to do is get it in a repository and opened up for anyone that wants it so that sounds great. i just do not know where to even start.

1 Like

I would second @dgomba’s recommendation that Github is probably the best spot to host.
First step would be to make a Github account. From there, you can either make an organization or I can make one and add you as an admin. I reserved mycodo-hiveboard since hiveboard was taken, but up for whatever name you’d like obviously. From there we’ll want to make a repository and you can upload the files there. In terms of what to upload, I’d recommend:

• ECad files - schematics and board files
  • Gerbers (and optionally PDF versions)
  • Data sheets/manuals/instructions (probably just the same as what’s on your website now)

One example of a hardware repository I’m familiar with is Speeduino, an open source engine management project based on Arduino. The repo is pretty basic, but gives an example of what this might look like.

If you drop your Github name here I can add you to the organization I created, or alternatively my Github is zacharyneveu if you want to create an organization and add me to help organize.

1 Like

It a shame Ian cannot finish his development as although I have one of the current batch of boards I really wanted the next version of the board which I believe would be powered by the raspberry pi. Will there by anybody here who will pickup and complete the development?

An update for everyone

here are all the files, still working on getting it on github

website is not cheap to keep up, will be taking down at end of november, will hopefully be on github by then.

Thank you for everyone’s support

2 Likes