New measurement Action

I am not able to select anything but MQTT:publish on actions inside a input configuration:

I was trying to make a reading triggering another, so it won’t interfere with each other, as it needs oposite “pre output”
thanks

MQTT Publish is currently only Input Action that exists.

I’m not quite sure what this means.

You want an output to be triggered following a measurement? This could be a good addition to the Input Actions.

You want an output to be triggered following a measurement? This could be a good addition to the Input Actions.

precisely.
I am using an RGB sensor to read colors.
I have the main light and a UV Light that are controlled by mycodo.
I need to read RGB values with normal light and UV off, and UV on and normal lights off, So I can read some fluorescence.
I am getting some errors with normal light (that is always on), because I’ve programmed to turn off the main light and on the UV for 10s before UV readings (sensor latency)

Sensor readings are like this:

Today, on the current version, it’s not possible to do that?

Yes, it can be done, but you would have to either create and import a custom Input module or a custom Action module. With a custom module, you can do anything you’re capable of coding.

Input Actions were just recently introduced, so there is only one available, since this was the first one I wrote.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, it wold be very nice if an input, an action, a fuction could trigger other things like input, action, function, alert, etc